Jewelry that just arrived is sure to be picked up quickly.
Another photo that doesn’t do justice to these jewelry pieces. Included in this selection is:
- a gorgeous cameo pin with a diamond, excellent condition
- 1934 – 10k gold ring from MD Institute
- Beautiful vintage pierced earrings by Stamper and Black Hills Gold.
10k gold with rose gold and green gold leaves, yellow gold vines
AMAZINGLY they perfectly match the beautiful
- Lorus quartz ladies watch, gold band with leaves that coordinate with
earrings mentioned above
- 1896 Time King pocket watch, 21 jewel, works, from New Columbus
In late 1894, the 18-size 21-jewels Time King grade was introduced for railroad service, adjusted to temperature, positions, and isochronism.
Stop in to see them… a perfect gift, an exquisite stocking stuffer, and a sure-fire ‘thank you’ for your thoughtfulness. Hurry in today!